Visitor Protocols Related to COVID-19
Effective June 1, 2020, the following Visitor Protocols shall be in effect and apply to all visitors to our physical office located at 280 S Beverly Drive, Suite 504, Beverly Hills, California 90212:
- In order to enter our office, all visitors must affirm and verify that:
- They do not currently experience any known symptoms of COVID-19 and have not experienced such symptoms in the last 14 days;
- In the last 14 days, they have not had close contact with an individual infected, or suspected of being infected, with COVID-19, including individuals exhibiting known symptoms of COVID-19; and
- In the last 30 days, they have not traveled outside the United States to an area subject to a Level 2 or 3 Travel Health Notice, as issued by the CDC [you can check the travel health notices for each country here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list].
- All visits are by appointment only.
- All visitors are required to wear cloth face coverings or masks.
- All visitors are required to maintain physical distancing from others (at least 6 feet apart).
- All visitors are instructed to discontinue handshakes or other forms of greeting that break physical distance.
- All visitors with children must ensure that their child(ren) stay next to them, avoid physical contact with any other person or item that does not belong to them, and wears a cloth face covering (if over the age of two).
Visitors who are unable to comply will be asked to leave our office.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.